Page banner image

Re: wet morning shower

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Squishy Plushie on September 11, 2023 at 17:23:38

In Reply to: Re: wet morning shower posted by wetjumper on November 15, 2022 at 13:06:33:

Hiya Wetjumper :) This is where you've gone - I missed you. Thanks to a total troll by the name of "The Watcher" (obvoiously plays Sims Medieval or some RPG), I have now discovered this Wacky forum, so will post my swimming stories here in future instead of the main forum. Everybody must avoid trolling in here, as it says at the top of the index. Although I don't swim in sportswear as such, I do wear lycra leggings and outfits made of the same materials as sportswear (polyester, nylon, lycra, viscose, etc.) So anyway, since certain other people haven't polluted this subforum yet, I thought I'd try and stay on topic - which of course includes describing my swimwear. I also need a new tagline: how about "Stay Wet, feel wonderful, and be happy". Something sadly, certain other people don't want to do. Ergo, free will :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]