Page banner image

Re: Clinging in the rain

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Twillin on January 31, 2024 at 11:33:00

In Reply to: Clinging in the rain posted by Toby on December 12, 2023 at 10:24:10:

Other than the yearly school sports day me has never taken part in any competitive sports. At school we did have cross country running sometimes but this was just part of our PE class. I did enjoy jogging around the streets in my white nylon shorts away from school grounds. Although it did rain during PE me don't remember doing PE outdoors when it was very heavy rain and just did our PE class in the gym.

One time my parents were away for a few days and had the house to myself. Then I lived in a small village in the countryside. That evening me had a look out of the window and could see that it was bucketing down. At that moment me had a strong urge to go outside and soak myself in the rain. Me had on a white t shirt, white nylon adidas shorts (no underpants), socks and old traners. Me has my t shirt tucked into my shorts so that me can see my shorts get wet from the rain. I head outside on foot into the rain and do not have anything else with me other than what me has on. I could feel my socks getting squelchy as I walk through the puddles on the road. Did not pass anyone in the village. By one’s guess rain keeps people indoors. By the time I leave the village the rain was soaking onto my hair and shoulders then into my t shirt. Felt wonderful as the fabric gets wet through and watching the white turn transparent as the rain contained to move down my body and the t shirt clinging to my skin. By now the inside of my nylon shorts are getting excited. A few kilometres away from the village I turn off the main road onto a single track road that loops back to home. It is starting to get darker as it turns to night. A bit further on the single track road I climb over a gate into a field out of sight from the road and buildings. No livestock in the field just long grass. Then me walks around the field a few times with my arms in the air enjoying the rain as it falls on me. By now my t shirt and nylon shorts are plastered to my body completely transparent with the rain just dripping off me. Next me lay down on my back in the wet long grass and the rain drops falling on my front. As all boys do me had to sort out my excited soaked nylon shorts. By now it was night and was feeling cold time to head home. I climb back over the gate onto the road. As I have nothing with me all you could see is my transparent t shirt and shorts as me walks home. Just before me got back into the
village and the start of the houses a car passed by me. They would have seen me soaked to the skin. I do not know what they thought of me but I did not care and just loved the feeling being soaked and a bit naughty at the same time. As soon as me got home I just put the plug in the bath turn on the water and step in with everything still on. I lay in the bath to warm up and to wash out some mud on my t shirt and shorts that I got from laying down in the field.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]