Page banner image

Re: Spare change of underwear for PE days….

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wetchas on October 13, 2023 at 09:14:19

In Reply to: Re: Spare change of underwear for PE days…. posted by CJ on October 12, 2023 at 10:28:00:

Great stories from all three of you.
I always used to "forget' my trunks on swimming days, so that I had to wear my PE shorts. Back in my day the nylon/polyester ones hadn't been invented. Ours were thick cotton and were made by a firm called Bukta if I remember correctly. They started off black but after a few soaking started to turn grey. Being thick cotton they held quite a bit of water.
Sadly out cross country runs didn't involve crossing streams. They were confined to roads and footpaths
I love the idea of keeping wet pants on under your uniform.trousers. I went through a faze of soaking my Y fronts when I washed in the morning and then putting my trousers on top. After a while though I got a bit sore down below.
Have always loved sports kit ever since. I just wish that we had had today's modern fabrics when I was lad.
Cheers.
Wetchas.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]