Page banner image

Re: Spare change of underwear for PE days….

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CJ on October 12, 2023 at 10:28:00

In Reply to: Re: Spare change of underwear for PE days…. posted by A.R. on October 11, 2023 at 05:58:17:

I still remember the first time I got soaked in my PE kit on a cross country run. The PE teacher told us we would be doing a cross country run and said we were going to get wet so should wear our swimming trunks under our shorts. I didn't have any trunks with me so I kept my blue underpants on.

After about 20 minutes the route went through a river which had to be entered down a steep bank and it was waist deep.

A couple of the boys ahead of me dived fully into the water. I lowered myself into the river which felt icy cold until my feet eventually touched the bottom. By this time the level was up to my waist and my shorts (and blue underpants) and the lower part of my T-shirt were all saturated. I waded across and then struggled to get out on the steep far bank. My shorts had turned shiny, clingy and see-through.

The last bit of the run was through residential roads and so I was running in public with my underpants on view.

I kept my wet underpants on under my school uniform, loving the feel of the damp fabric on my skin.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Security Code *
random image
This security code tells us you are human and not a spam robot.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Wet Clothing Forum - Rainwear and Sports Pool Forum ] [ FAQ ]